Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mavs Rookies G-League Watch: Green, Terry, Bey & Hinton
(04-30-2021, 02:30 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: I agree that Green is very raw, but I really liked what I saw from him against DET. I even thought he deserved to play over JRich and close the game out.

I see some good things when I watch Green.  He stays in front of his man very well.  He gets more than his share of contested rebounds.  He makes some really nice instinctive passes.  

https://go.nba.com/50kg

I think it is a mistake to plan out an offseason and not include Green in the plans.  

For instance, we haven’t had any love for Fournier since the TDL.  He hits 3’s and can contribute as a secondary playmaker.  He has some defensive deficiencies, but can play SG or SF.  You might be able to cover those deficiencies with DFS (when Fournier is playing SG) and Green (when Fournier is the SF).  There should be enough money to snag both Fournier and Holmes.

Holmes/KP/DFS/Fournier/Luka

Powell/Maxi/Fournier/Green/Brunson

You probably need a vet backup 3, but that isn’t a terrible 9 man and improves some of the issues we’ve had this season with THJ and JRich.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mavs Rookies G-League Watch: Green, Terry, Bey & Hinton - by DanSchwartzgan - 04-30-2021, 04:07 PM