Poll: Regarding J-Rich/THJ this offseason which scenario do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Letting both walk regardless of their demands
46.15%
12 46.15%
Keeping both of them for reasonable prices (J-Rich either opted in or for <10 mio and THJ for about 12 mio per year)
23.08%
6 23.08%
Letting J-Rich walk, keeping THJ´s big caphold on the books and sign him for about 12 mio (quite massively hindering our flexibility with FA)
19.23%
5 19.23%
Letting THJ walk, keeping J-Rich´s caphold on the books and sign him for about 8 mio.
11.54%
3 11.54%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Offseason wings: What to do with THJ and J-Rich?
My working theory on JRich is that he needs another year with the same team to start realizing his true potential with that team. The more I see him play though, the closer to KL's thought I get. I'm fine with losing him as long as we get someone back in his stead that can carry the role he's supposed to fill. If not, I'd rather see what he can do in year 2...at least until the TDL.

THJ, man, I can take him or lose him either way too. Playoff Tim makes me cry big blue Mavs tears, so if he doesn't show up 2 years in a row? I'm done with him. If he does show up this year, I can take him or leave him. 

Most of it depends on what we get instead of both of them, problem is we have to make that decision before we can figure it out for the most part.

Sometimes it seems we just need 1 more high end starter/contributor for this team, other times, we're playing the likes of the juggernaut that is the Kings...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Offseason wings: What to do with THJ and J-Rich? - by ItsGoTime - 04-29-2021, 04:09 PM