Poll: Regarding J-Rich/THJ this offseason which scenario do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Letting both walk regardless of their demands
46.15%
12 46.15%
Keeping both of them for reasonable prices (J-Rich either opted in or for <10 mio and THJ for about 12 mio per year)
23.08%
6 23.08%
Letting J-Rich walk, keeping THJ´s big caphold on the books and sign him for about 12 mio (quite massively hindering our flexibility with FA)
19.23%
5 19.23%
Letting THJ walk, keeping J-Rich´s caphold on the books and sign him for about 8 mio.
11.54%
3 11.54%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Offseason wings: What to do with THJ and J-Rich?
I think you let both go.  And I like Hardaway.   This roster is just not good enough and I think if you keep either, it limits you on how you can build/improve this roster.  This team needs to measure themselves to the Lakers, Nets, Utah, Denver, etc.   Right now their roster is not at that level...and it needs to close the gap quickly.   

With that being said, Dallas front office needs a rock solid plan this offseason and needs to execute it to perfection.  I don't want them going into the offseason with 30 different scenarios they are involved with.  It seems like this is what gets them in trouble.   Have a doable plan and attack it.    Those bread crumbs should already been laid in indirect conversations.    And they will need to sell their vision to these players/owners to close the deal.  That is another thing I don't feel is their strong point.   Mavs may need a closer in these situations.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Offseason wings: What to do with THJ and J-Rich? - by Chicagojk - 04-29-2021, 09:32 AM