Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.5 pt RAPTOR & 5.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
77.78%
7 77.78%
Knicks
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 55: NYK (30-27) @ DAL (30-25) | 109-117 loss
Randle was awesome tonight.  Barrett very good and Rose got some revenge from the previous game against Dallas.   NYK shoot 50 percent from three on 28 attempts.   Dallas shoots 14 more threes to also make 14.  Not good.  

As far as the Mavs, this team is going to take years off my life.   I am really tired of watching a finesse team. One pass possessions with a three pointer and no one even close to sniffing a rebound in the lane.   I thought this front office knew last year they had to get tougher.  Not dirty...tougher.    Knicks have done a nice job.  That is a tough, physical team.   Maxi with one rebound in 27 minutes.   

It just feels like these games where you know the Mavs are going to come up short is they get close to the lead or get up 3-4 points.  And then they have a few bad possessions (tough three pointers), a few wasted possessions (turnovers) and then can't stop the other team or gives up second shots.   I am at a lost why it appears this happens often.   It is really frustrating though.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 55: NYK (29-27) @ DAL (30-24) | Apr 16, 8:30 pm | Mavs 7.5 pt & 5.0 pt favs - by Chicagojk - 04-16-2021, 11:09 PM