Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: Aaron Gordon + Clark to DEN | GHarris + RJ Hampton + one 1st to ORL
If I'm Denver, I'm dancing in the streets that I got off that Gary Harris contract while also getting Gordon.     He is constantly injured, and to me he's just one of those players who builds up a reptutation as a young player on a bad team that is getting featured a lot and putting up empty numbers in losses.     Like once Denver actually got good and Jokic became Jokic, you realize that Harris is really just maybe like a bit supporting player on a contending team but now he's locked in at $20 million a year. 

It's a good question if I would prefer Grant or Gordon, but from all acounts Jeremi Grant just didn't want to be the 3rd or 4th best player in Denver.    Denver offered him the same 3 year/$60 million that Detroit did, and Grant chose to go to Detroit because he wanted to be a featured franchise player who had a lot of the offense go through him .. which was never going to happen in Denver with Jokic and Murray and now Porter Jr.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Aaron Gordon + Clark to DEN | GHarris + RJ Hampton + one 1st to ORL - by HanspardShowerVoice - 03-26-2021, 10:34 AM