Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mavs Rookies G-League Watch: Green, Terry, Bey & Hinton
Cato answers a question about the rookies:

@Kavi S. I don't know Terry's situation and it's probably best not to pry. for someone to be out multiple weeks for personal reasons, I'm sure it's serious. you're not wrong to ask, no worries there, just don't think it's worth me looking into.

Green is a Finney-Smith/Richardson replacement, for sure. we saw Finney-Smith develop a jump shot, and what Green already has on Finney-Smith is a better feel for the game, which is certainly something you can't teach. his jump shot looked mechanically better in the G-League bubble. (Gubble? Glubble?) I haven't loved what I've seen on the court in NBA games, but I'm still reasonably high on him as a prospect, even if I still wonder if other players at that pick would've made more sense. I think Bey and Hinton are probably seen similarly.

Terry, as a prospect, isn't a sure thing and wasn't drafted as such, but he's got great upside and if he starts putting it together as an NBA prospect, I think that's when you really evaluate what he can be and how he fits into the future.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mavs Rookies G-League Watch: Green, Terry, Bey & Hinton - by Chicagojk - 03-24-2021, 01:23 PM