Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 1.5 pt RAPTOR & 3.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
7 100.00%
Blazers
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 40: DAL (21-19) @ POR (25-16) | 119-125 loss
(03-20-2021, 02:30 PM)TXBamanut Wrote: Here is what I think it is.  Luka plays the game like it's Luka and everyone else.  What I mean is, that it's Luka, obviously way better (don't mean that arrogant on his part) and then there's everyone else...like it's two levels of players.  Luka level...then everyone else are interchangeable widgets.  If Maxi is open, I'll throw it to Maxi.  If KP is open, I'll throw it to KP...whoever is open.  My problem is that they are not interchangeable. KP is a better player.

I agree with this to an extent....BUT I also know that Luka preferred DP last year and would constantly call on a DP pick and roll as his favorite play. Its almost like Luka doesn't see KP as a good enough pick and roll partner or as if KP has a limit on the number of pick and rolls he can be part of from the medical staff. Or RC prefers using KP to space the floor for other pick and roll action. 

I think Luka doesn't look for KP more either because...

1) he really doesn't think KP is good enough 

OR 

2)because they have a personal beef

OR

3) KP doesn't want to be in pick and rolls

OR

4) the coaching or medical staff is somehow discouraging it.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 40: DAL (21-19) @ POR (25-16) | 119-125 loss - by Kammrath - 03-20-2021, 02:42 PM