Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.0 pt RAPTOR & 1.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
76.92%
10 76.92%
Thunder
23.08%
3 23.08%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 36: DAL (19-17) @ OKC (16-21) | 108-115 loss
(03-12-2021, 07:34 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: So let me ask you this: do you at least recognise the problem with having such a horrible reputation with rookies (and their agents). Regardless of whether Pokusevski will turn into a useful NBA player or not, when that agent has a talent of Giannis-like proportions, with insufficient in-game evaluation material, and he goes to workout for Donnie and Presti: who will get the maximum effort workout and who will get the BS. Imho that's a big reason why the same teams draft well or shitty. Are their scouts just better or do they also have it easier, because they get perfect information on the majority of young talent.

I think it’s a thing that happens. Heard rumors this year of LaMello and Halliburton doing this. But, I have never once heard it suggested by anyone but you that it has happened to Dallas. Not since Kiki VanDeWegh, anyhow, and that was back when this franchise was a jooooooke. 

Luka’s agent, for example, seems to have worked pretty hard to maneuver his client to Dallas. Several prospects this past off season really seemed to want to come here. 

I kind of think this is mostly in your head, although if it’s happening consistently, then sure, I think it’s a problem.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 36: DAL (19-17) @ OKC (16-21) | 108-115 loss - by KillerLeft - 03-12-2021, 11:43 PM