Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mavs Rookies G-League Watch: Green, Terry, Bey & Hinton
Nice Highlights from Green.   His pull up jumper looks good as does his assists and steal numbers.  His finishing at the rim still looks a little odd to me.  Almost like he makes it more difficult.  I want to see him explode to the rim.  Maybe that doesn't make sense and I am probably not explaining it very well.

For me, not a lot of the G-league players will have long NBA careers.   Not to say they aren't very good, but making the NBA is really hard.  So I want to see Green and Bey (especially with him being an older rookie) pass the eye test and feel like they are the best players on the court.   

I have spent very little time watching college basketball this year and because the Mavs don't have a first round pick, I have paid even less attention.  Although if the Mavs want to add a tough big man, I think they should target Illinois' big man.  I have no idea if he is tough, but with his name he had to grow up tough.  His is 7 feet and his name is Kofi Cockburn.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mavs Rookies G-League Watch: Green, Terry, Bey & Hinton - by Chicagojk - 03-03-2021, 08:36 AM