Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mavs Rookies G-League Watch: Green, Terry, Bey & Hinton
(02-27-2021, 03:36 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Oh I don't exclude myself from this.We all do it. I've probably been the most critical and (sadly) most accurate on my observations about the level of ineptitude of this front ofiice, yet somehow I'm still expecting different results from the next draft, the next trade, the next off-season, although it's still the same people in charge that butchered Dirk's career for two decades. We are all morons.

I think all of us morons see that.  Getting a championship in 2011 was a blessing and a curse.  Blessing for obvious reasons (Dirk of the shit list) and a curse because it validated Cuban.  NBA Ownerships and GMs have also evolved and I don't think we've kept pace, which has compounded a lot of the MBT ineptitudes.  I know everyone likes to dunk on how Sacramento, New York and Charlotte are run, but I'd argue we aren't much better if at all.  We just have had the luxury of Dirk and now Luka.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mavs Rookies G-League Watch: Green, Terry, Bey & Hinton - by cow - 02-27-2021, 03:42 PM