Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: Curry to PHI | Richardson + #36 [Tyler Bey, 6'7", 7'1.25" WS] to DAL
(02-26-2021, 03:00 PM)mavsluvr Wrote: I really wonder whether the next move is to turn some of these yeomen into solid win-now veterans. I doubt that will be a popular sentiment on the board, but it seems to me that Luka is outrunning this group fast. 
I've been saying this for the past 2 offseasons when people were saying Maxi Kleber is only available for a star return and DFS is only available for a star return, now it's JB. These guys are good, they aren't that good and multiple of them are gonna be needed to be aggregated together to amount to the value it takes to get the quality of player needed on this team.

I think Maxi and JRich has enough value to only have to add something smaller to get you someone like Turner for instance. A higher quality player then either of them, but not so much higher that he's an all star. KP (in a fully healthy offseason) and JB packaged together with picks should be enough value for a Beal type return, if Was was being reasonable about Beal's value (so not necessarily Beal himself, but the level of player that Beal is).
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Curry to PHI | Richardson + #36 [Tyler Bey, 6'7", 7'1.25" WS] to DAL - by ItsGoTime - 02-26-2021, 04:54 PM