Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mavs Rookies G-League Watch: Green, Terry, Bey & Hinton
Let me phrase it differently. The g-league performances are definitely a plus and it is nice to see them in action but so far I haven´t seen a lot of things that will translate to the NBA.

Tyler Bey: Mostly using his superior athleticism to dominate in the paint (rebounding/scoring). Playing at the 4 or even as a small ball 5. I think the rim running and shooting numbers are good sign. Don´t think the post game will translate to the NBA. Not sure about the rebounding and the defense (especially in the paint).

Tyrell Terry: More of a score first SG. Not the backup PG that the Mavs wanted. Shot still isn´t falling like it used to do but he has shown some nice finishing ability. Can he do the same against better defenders? What about the missing playmaking?

It is good that they are playing but I am not sure if them putting up numbers in a role that they will most likely never have in the NBA is really helping.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mavs Rookies G-League Watch: Green, Terry, Bey & Hinton - by dirkfansince1998 - 02-23-2021, 09:02 PM