Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.5 pt RAPTOR & 3.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
5 50.00%
Suns
50.00%
5 50.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 21: PHX (11-8) @ DAL (8-13) | 108-109 loss | 6 game losing streak
(02-02-2021, 12:29 AM)Kammrath Wrote: Yeah we definitely see things very different in regard to talent evaluation.

I can post gifs too and you want to blame RC but let me expand 

Cp3 vs Luka.  At this point every GM will take Luka over CP3 due to his age. size and prodigious talent. If you are talking about key playoff games right now and the last 5 mins of games, every GM will take CP3 right now. 

Bridges vs Hardaway. Bridges by a mile. Check their percentages. Bridges plays hard on defense too just like Hardaway. 

Kp3 vs Ayton. You can blame RC all you want. Right now every GM will prefer Ayton. 

We haven’t even got to Booker yet and that is a superstar 

We can go through other players too but the above itself shows the disparity. I love Klieber, DFS, Josh R. but they are good players without any defined elite skill sets. How can we say they are clearly better than players Pnx has?  

Ultimately with Phnx it will depend upon whether CP3 gets injured again. 

We can go team by team. I think you are overrating hustle and players who play hard for talent. Sure the hard working guy with less talent will do better than the sloth with all the talent. However not too many Lamar Odoms  anymore. Donnie has to see how to up the talent level.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 21: PHX (11-8) @ DAL (8-13) | 108-109 loss | 6 game losing streak - by hakeemfaan - 02-02-2021, 12:56 AM