Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.5 pt RAPTOR & 1.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
71.43%
10 71.43%
Suns
28.57%
4 28.57%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 20: PHX (10-8) @ DAL (8-12) | 105-111 loss
(01-31-2021, 12:33 AM)cow Wrote: I was probably overly harsh towards you so apologies but don't confuse asking Luka/Cuban to position themselves the best way possible within a very fault system the same as supporting that faulty system.

The saddest thing of it all is that Cuban has some really smart ideas about technology and referee development, but he just can't help himself and it hinders the team.

No bad feelings. I was provoking anyway. Luka will probably never stop barking at the referees, it’s his thing. He should just avoid doing it when game clock is running. If my eye doesn't fool me, he’s now a little better at this. In addition, he should be careful with 2nd tech tto avoid harming the team. The second tech. should be reserved for the coach when necessary. On the other side Mark is in position to do something and I hope he'll find the effective and systematic way to realise his ideas which certainly wouldn’t harm the beauty of BB game.
At the end of the day this has nothing to do with mavs L, they were beaten by a better team that night.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 20: PHX (9-8) @ DAL (8-11) | Jan 30, 8 pm | Mavs 2.5 pt & 1.0 pt favs - by LukTheShadow - 02-01-2021, 08:57 AM