Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.5 pt RAPTOR & 1.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
71.43%
10 71.43%
Suns
28.57%
4 28.57%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 20: PHX (10-8) @ DAL (8-12) | 105-111 loss
(01-31-2021, 12:10 AM)cow Wrote: You probably aren't worth replying to due to lack of understanding and idiotic assumptions, but let's try one last time.

The bolded is true.  Every team deals with this.  Most players and owners are smart enough to know that refs are human and you can get on their bad side which will lead to unfavorable outcomes.  That doesn't make it right but it's the world we live in.  I gaurentee you that if Luka toned down harping on officials throughout the game, he'd get more calls.  The good news for him is that he is young and will learn this with time.  The bad news for him is our owner is old and is unlikely to change.    

If you think that's me supporting our the system works, I don't know what tell you.

I understand. As well as I understand why calling an idiot someone who says out loud that he doesn’t like systemic irregularities, protectionism, inequality.

So to calm down, I fully understand your in your last sentence.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 20: PHX (9-8) @ DAL (8-11) | Jan 30, 8 pm | Mavs 2.5 pt & 1.0 pt favs - by LukTheShadow - 01-31-2021, 12:29 AM