Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.0 pt RAPTOR favs & 2.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
4 50.00%
Nuggets
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 17: DEN (10-7) @ DAL (8-9) | 113-117 loss
(01-25-2021, 11:49 PM)cow Wrote: Take a step back and ask ourselves if Luka and KP have ever looked great together.  They've had great games together sure, but have they ever looked in lockstep and truly benefited from each other or were their great games more about their individual greatness?  Is the pairing even a great fit?  We traded for KP during Luka's rookie season and probably while Rick was figuring out what do with him (hand him the keys and get out of his way).  It's never going to be easy for another star to play alongside someone with as high of a usage rate as Luka.  KP's commented on how he's being used and that he's being asked to do things offensively he isn't used to (number of 3PT attempts) and asked to give up certain things (that elbow jumper off the window).  Maybe KP isn't the right fit next to Luka is what's been on my mind of late but maybe he's just not 100%.

I agree this is where I am on this as well

I do not think the KP/Luka Pairing is a great fit...KP is a 7ft volume scorer which does not mesh with Luka's high rated efficiency. 

Luka needs someone that can score at at high clip inside and outside that is more of a compliment in the pick and role. 

MBT would never do it but I would trade KP
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 17: DEN (10-7) @ DAL (8-9) | 113-117 loss - by Omega_Supreme - 01-26-2021, 12:20 AM