Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.0 pt RAPTOR favs & 2.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
4 50.00%
Nuggets
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 17: DEN (10-7) @ DAL (8-9) | 113-117 loss
(01-25-2021, 11:31 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Serious question though: Did you think this way when KP was tearing it up in the bubble?

That’s a tough question to answer, because he was so in and out, and, the Clippers had NO idea how to handle Doncic. 

I would say that in that series, against that team, it worked out well for them when he played. But, later in the series when LA figured out how to take Luka out of the game late down the stretch, KP wasn’t out there for us to see how much help he would’ve been. 

Sorry, I can’t really offer a strong opinion one way or the other about THAT series. But, what I can tell you is that I started feeling this way more and more the deeper I stayed engaged with the playoffs after the Mavs were eliminated. To me, there’s an obvious dividing line between the teams who have multiple creators who can hurt you and those who rely on a one man show, like Dallas does. There are other dividers, of course, but after watching Dallas play all year and then seeing how the other (better) teams approached those tough matchups, I was pretty convinced this would be a problem, eventually.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 17: DEN (10-7) @ DAL (8-9) | 113-117 loss - by KillerLeft - 01-25-2021, 11:41 PM