Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.0 pt RAPTOR favs & 2.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
4 50.00%
Nuggets
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 17: DEN (10-7) @ DAL (8-9) | 113-117 loss
(01-25-2021, 10:57 PM)Kammrath Wrote: He did not HINDER the offense. That's my only point. I don't think he is helping it recently, but he isn't hurting anymore than other options.

The WCS scapegoat narrative is getting tiring. He isn't the problem on this team right now.

The problem is we are missing players.  The problem is that when Luka went to the bench we went from having a lead to trailing by five.  The problem with WCS is that he is a major liability on the offensive side of the floor which makes it easy for opposing teams to throw double teams at other players which will hurt the offense in the long run, especially down the starch.  Get out of here with the scapegoating nonsense.  I've been very consistent with what that dude is and what he is not.  Looking at +/- in favor of watching game is as ridiculous tonight as it was when people took his +/- from 1 minute of playtime in the opener and compared it to Maxi's +/-.

I'm not putting this game on WCS, but if I need to make up a deficit, his ass is getting parked on the bench.

-KP was awful.
-THJ was awful short of the magic nutmeg period.
-We are missing four rotational pieces.

Hard to beat Denver at almost full strength with those circumstances.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 17: DEN (9-7) @ DAL (8-8) | Jan 25, 7:30 pm | Mavs 3.0 pt favs & 2.0 pt dogs - by cow - 01-25-2021, 11:05 PM