Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's be real about what we had with Starter Powell
I think Powell looks fine to me, especially now off the bench. He isn't 100% but based on what I see now I expect him to look pretty close to that next season. You see that KD and Wall (both very athletic) look great 2 years removed from their achilles injuries. My issue with Powell is that he's not a starter and finally Rick has him in the spot he should have always been in, off the bench. Ya he gets paid too much but its not a big deal.

The lineup when everyone is back is a contending lineup:

Luka, Rich, DFS, Maxi, KP. I wanted Maxi so bad last year to play next to KP and now I think that's likely to finally happen.

That means your main subs are Brunson, Burke, THJ, Powell, Johnson, & WCS. I am great with that. The 3 bench bigs will have to fight for minutes. I think there's a good chance Johnson and/or THJ are moved at the TDL for something (but who knows?).

This is a team that if healthy (and w/Covid that's a major ?) can contend for a top 4 spot and get past the first round.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's be real about what we had with Starter Powell - by StepBackJay - 01-09-2021, 08:30 PM