Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's be real about what we had with Starter Powell
(01-08-2021, 10:32 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: I specifically like the WCS/Kleber paring, personally.

But, it's just a prediction. Carlisle might keep trying the play the guy 35+ minutes. We'll see.

Man that would make Kamm happy. The thing ab WCS is he is more nimble than you think, kind of like Maxi. You would think WCS on paper is too big to play with KP but WCS similar to Maxi or Powell can actually rotate and switch and whatnot. WCS is growing on me.

And wow Powell only got 10 minutes last night. That's surprising but I guess not since Rick went with Boban more. Powell's usage lately is much better bc it's what it should be as a big off the bench playing with another big. Last game against the Rox Powell only got 15 min. These are strange times.

I don't mind off-the-bench Powell. Ya he makes too much by maybe 5 mil but if he isn't relied upon as a start he is totally fine. He does some good things out there. I am so glad Rick has seen the light, hopefully he never goes back to this crazy idea that Powell and DFS should be your starting frontcourt.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's be real about what we had with Starter Powell - by StepBackJay - 01-08-2021, 06:11 PM