Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 5.0 pt RAPTOR & 6.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
40.00%
4 40.00%
Lakers
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 2: DAL (0-2) @ LAL (1-1) | 115-138 loss
(12-26-2020, 09:02 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote: I mean, the excuses of a shortened offseason have GOT to stop. IT IS THE SAME FOR EVERY TEAM!

Absolutely agree. The excuses for Luka and others is just biased. Luka is a MVP candidate, a generational talent and 21 years old. There is zero excuse for him to not be in top shape. I love Luka. I think if healthy, he'll finish among the all time greats. We simply don't know what we have because Luka isn't himself and the bigger issue is we don't have KP yet. I really hope Luka can be in shape within the next 2 weeks or our record could look really ugly. 

With all that being said, I had us as a 4-6 seed prior to the start of the season and I don't see that changing. It's just going to be more of a battle than I thought. This isn't doom and gloom. We will be fine, but I'm not going to make excuses for Luka. He's the leader of this franchise. Dirk stayed in shape year round and Luka should be expected to do the same.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 2: DAL (0-2) @ LAL (1-1) | 115-138 loss - by BigDirk41 - 12-26-2020, 10:01 AM