Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.5 pt RAPTOR dogs & 1.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
72.22%
13 72.22%
Suns
27.78%
5 27.78%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 1: DAL (0-1) @ PHX (1-0) | 102-106 loss
(12-24-2020, 01:20 AM)SwisherPrice Wrote: As long as Luka loves to take those fadeaway threes off the dribble, he will never be a good 3-pt shooter. Those are only shots that the ELITE 3-pt shooters can make at a decent percentage (ex: Steph Curry, Lillard, Booker, etc.) and Luka will never be in that class of shooters because that's not the type of player he is.

You don't really develop that shot to where it becomes a good weapon. Harden has tried and it doesn't work consistently.

Since he's still only 21 and taking those bad shots, you just have to hope he will eventually learn and hope that the coaching staff actually coaches him up. In 5 years, if he's in his prime and still chucking those up, then that will be a huge problem!

It's a tough one as you don't want to take his confidence away but he needs to get his shot percentages up to 35% and you are absolutely correct, he will not do that with fadeaway bombs especially with his usage rate so high and him being out of shape.  That spells a disastrous shooting performance like tonight's 0%.  Those two factors and his constant complaining to the refs are his biggest weaknesses right now.

(12-24-2020, 01:21 AM)SleepingHero Wrote:  

Watching OPJ tonight made me not wanna touch him with a 10ft stick. I know it was one game but he was terrible. Maybe if Chicago threw in Lavine and a couple 1sts. Thats how bad he was

Welcome to the club friend.  I'm the president and have been putting up the good fight since OPJ was a Wizard.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 1: DAL (0-1) @ PHX (1-0) | 102-106 loss - by cow - 12-24-2020, 01:26 AM