Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Trade Targets and Giannis-Option
Good write up. The RFA market is interesting. The big issue with it is your cap is tied up while most of the action is happening. The other team matches and you’re left with nothing. I do like the idea if trading for a RFA and having that ability to re-sign them, sign-n-trade or letting them walk.

I try not to get too excited with the names though. The guys you want the most almost always sign the extension. Tatum, Donovan Mitchell, Bam and Fox are all guys we would’ve loved to target but they are no longer available.

Ball, White and Fultz aren’t really positional fits. Allen, Collins, Markkanen and Issac are probably the most realistic options. How much are we willing to trade for another big though?

OG Anunoby probably is the only max level RFA left that fits our needs. Why on earth would a well run org let a player like that go without getting a massive haul? They aren’t Sacramento. Only way i see it is if they get Giannis, but even then it doesn’t make sense
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Trade Targets and Giannis-Option - by Jason Terry - 11-28-2020, 03:01 PM