Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE [?] : Harden to BRK or PHI or BOS? | ??? to HOU
(11-18-2020, 05:01 AM)omahen Wrote:
(11-18-2020, 04:49 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: Lakers/GSW/Denver/Clips are all locks. I think the Mavs can be a top 5 seed for sure now that OKC has taken a step back and HOU is on the verge of imploding.

Without improving, I don't think that is realistic thinking, especially with KP missing significant number of games. Phoenix and Portland are considerably better than they were last season, especially taking account their key players were missing huge numbers of games. Utah was better than Mavs last season and are probably running it again with the same team.
I don’t think the Jazz were considerably better and even without KP for stretched(and with proper additions this offseason) the Mavs will be better too. 

we continue to forget just how bad this team was at closing out games last year. I forget their record in close games but it was horrendous. The natural progression of Luka and bringing in a 2nd creator will go a long way to improving that.  If they had gotten close to .500 in those situations last year they would have been a top 5 seed, but they were probably the worst team in the league. 

They also were hurt as well at key positions. 

I’m not saying they’ll catapult to a top 4 seed, but 5/6 isn’t out of the question and I don’t think they’re significantly worse off then the Denver’s and Utah’s of the world.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE [?] : "verbal agreement" of Harden to BRK | ??? to HOU - by Drew - 11-18-2020, 08:08 AM