Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE [?] : Harden to BRK or PHI or BOS? | ??? to HOU
(11-17-2020, 03:44 PM)Drew Wrote: Bucks and Nets will be better.  Toronto/Miami aren’t drooling off.

Honestly think Toronto was playing with house money last season. If the lose FVV, they might falter incredibly. Ibaka is on the way out as well. Gasol is gone too. I think Toronto takes a huge step back next season.

I also think the Nets might arguably be worse off if they trade for Harden. If they throw the godfather offer at Houston for Harden, I'd imagine it'd be their entire bench sans Jordan, all their picks, and they're left with a malcontent Irving that can blow the team up at a moments notice, post-achilles Durant (who I need to see actually return to his prior self before I even think he's good again), and Harden, the flopping ball hog. 

Eerily reminiscent to the Paul Pierce/KG trade where the Nets went all in too soon on a piece that isn't the perfect fit. 

Lakers/GSW/Denver/Clips are all locks. I think the Mavs can be a top 5 seed for sure now that OKC has taken a step back and HOU is on the verge of imploding.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE [?] : "verbal agreement" of Harden to BRK | ??? to HOU - by SleepingHero - 11-18-2020, 04:49 AM