Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: CP3 to PHX | Oubre, Rubio, '22 1st to OKC
(11-17-2020, 11:07 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: I mean, don't we have to consider the idea that the market for him just wasn't that great? I don't think they'd have chosen a weaker offer just to help the Lakers. 

We know Dirk doesn't like him. Now that I know you're from Slovenia, you may not be aware of this, but I promise you it's true: Dirk is a way better human being than he is a basketball player, so for many people around here, knowing Dirk isn't a fan (and they've played on the German national team together) goes a long way. Like, maybe Schroeder is really, really not a guy you want in your locker room?

I find it hard to believe there aren't better offers. Philly is still without a PG and has a better pick than Lakers, for example. 

As far as Dirk not liking him - wasn't that a statement done like "10 years" ago? People change and Schroeder looked very focused in OKC. Perhaps he just needs a strong personality to keep him in line.

(11-17-2020, 11:10 AM)HanspardsShowerVoice Wrote: Reportedly the Lakers were after Shroder because Lebron loves his game

He is perfect for Lakers. Three times better than Rondo in same role.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: CP3 to PHX | Oubre, Rubio, '22 1st to OKC - by omahen - 11-17-2020, 11:14 AM