Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: RoCo to POR | Ariza, #16, '21 1st to HOU
(11-17-2020, 05:42 AM)khaled1987 Wrote:
(11-17-2020, 05:39 AM)omahen Wrote: Which picks Portland paid in the end? Because The Athletic seem to only have #16 going to Houston. If that is true, I might be pissed off at Mavs, as #18 and #31 would be competitive at least. We could do Lee SnT, since Houston obviously doesn't care about incoming player, as long as he is expiring.

And Houston would still prefer to trade him to Portland rather than a Texas rival.
PS: I hate that they will pick ahead of us

A lot better than Portland looking for the same player as us.

(11-17-2020, 05:18 AM)omahen Wrote: Capella is 26, locked on (what I think is team friendly deal), plays defense and is an excellent PnR partner. Basically much better version of Powell. Perfect partner for Trae and Atlanta, which had zero rim protection before trading for him.

(11-17-2020, 05:22 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote: He's not paid to be something special. He's paid to be a defensive anchor and rebounder. What he contributes to offense is a bonus (which is 14 ppg...2 ppg under what THJ contributed to our team last year). A 14 and 14 double double defensive anchor.

I can see the rimprotection. (hard not to)
But otherwise I see (slightly better?) Noel highlight defense without the hotdog. Didn´t find the communication I wanna see if I hear defensive anchor.

He seems to thrive in chaos though.

Still seems not worth that to me.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: RoCo to POR | Ariza, '20 1st, '21 1st to HOU - by Mapka - 11-17-2020, 06:21 AM