Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Boban watch. was 2020 playoff Mavericks 1 Chance has almost No Chance to be Used
(09-20-2020, 07:09 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Really? Looks more like the Lakers are going small again. Started Javal. Benched him. AD played center. Benched AD. Now they are playing without any bigman. LeBron and Morris defending the paint. Howard did not play a single minute so far.

McGee was ineffective in both first quarters. In both cases, the second he was yanked, the Lakers went on a big run. I don't think this is because Denver was taking advantage of his weaknesses intelligently, I think he's just an awful, awful player.

Davis has KILLED Jokic when they're matched up in both games, so far. Him playing the 5 is their best option, by far. 

To be fair, Dwight Howard was really, really good in game 1. Way better than I would've thought. If that continues, Denver has no chance in the series. But, I didn't feel like Denver attacked him in the pick and roll game enough to make Vogel pay for having him out there, personally.

Interested to see how the rest of game 2 goes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020 playoff Mavericks 1 Chance has almost No Chance to be Used - by KillerLeft - 09-20-2020, 07:14 PM