Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Boban watch. was 2020 playoff Mavericks 1 Chance has almost No Chance to be Used
(09-16-2020, 02:40 PM)Mapka Wrote:
(09-16-2020, 02:12 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote:
(09-16-2020, 01:15 PM)Mapka Wrote: I didn't say there is no work to do.
My fear is we do to much. 
We need a strong big twoway wing and we have to swap Delon for a better fit. 

But we have to keep the chemisty.
Chemistry can be formed within a year (see championship year and even this year). Can’t just get anyone in here, I agree, but if we’re diligent with our research, we can find the guys that fit the lockerroom and on the court, at least 2 more 2-way, know their role starters and I’d prefer 3. 

We found almost all the guys other than KP and Luka in the bargain bin. We know Donnie can pretty consistently do that. Let’s finish the job with the starters using whatever we need to to get them THEN worry about what the bench looks like.

It takes 2-3 years to make a bargain bin player. 

We can get 2 starters without killing the rotation.
There have been plenty of examples to the contrary. Aminu and Brendan Wright to name 2. Powell has been the worst case scenario due to the insistence of the owner to continue to win the Rondo trade.

Wait, are you arguing that it’s more important to have a good bench to maintain chemistry than it is to get the right starters in place? Guys that will play 20 mins for us once we get the 30-34 min starters?

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020 playoff Mavericks 1 Chance has almost No Chance to be Used - by ItsGoTime - 09-16-2020, 02:48 PM