Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Players boycott games | Playoffs resume Saturday
You've equated NBA players and rioters multiple times. And you did it again in this thread. NBA players aren't influencing rioters. The rioting is it's own thing. There is history here that goes back a long way that you could go research if you wanted to, rather than rushing to judge without the info. Also, calling for justice doesn't mean calling for a sentencing. It can't. A sentence would take months or years to reach.

(08-27-2020, 02:28 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: I would like to know police procedures on when they can use deadly force. I think the 7 times part is going to be tough to defend. On the other side are we going to say that people resisting arrest should just be allowed to flee the scene? Maybe? I think that could have some societal consequences but maybe that's better than what we have.

I think for example chasing shoplifters is a total waste of time and has gotten people injured or killed in the past. Why anybody thinks they should chase a shoplifter is beyond me. The crime is not worth it. Now go from that and work your way up to more serious crimes. At what point do you lose a grip on law and order bc people just don't respect the police as an institution? I wonder about this.

Yeah, good questions, I'm with you
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Players boycott games | All Game 5's are postponed and will be rescheduled - by fifteenth - 08-27-2020, 02:31 PM
Harris poll on NBA viewership decline - by mtrot - 09-04-2020, 01:39 PM