Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Players boycott games | Playoffs resume Saturday
(08-27-2020, 02:15 PM)fifteenth Wrote: You're still equating the reactions of NBA players to the rioters.

Where did I say that? Reactions of NBA players are also one of the things fueling rioters. Helps them to convince themselves they are right in what they are doing. That's why opinion makers should be more responsible.

(08-27-2020, 02:15 PM)fifteenth Wrote: NBA players were not calling for the officer to be sentenced.

They called for justice for Jacob and I asked a very simple question. Is THE SYSTEM working on justice for Jacob? It seems to me that it is. If the answer is yes, there is absolutely no need to call for justice. On the contrary - a call like this creates an impression that justice will not be (is not) served. And twitts were predominately about justice for Jacob in this specific case. To me, that is basically the same as calling for speedy justice based on the judgement you already provided.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Players boycott games | All Game 5's are postponed and will be rescheduled - by omahen - 08-27-2020, 02:24 PM
Harris poll on NBA viewership decline - by mtrot - 09-04-2020, 01:39 PM