Poll: Who will win the series?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
LAC in 4
11.43%
4 11.43%
LAC in 5
40.00%
14 40.00%
LAC in 6
17.14%
6 17.14%
LAC in 7
0%
0 0%
DAL in 7
17.14%
6 17.14%
DAL in 6
11.43%
4 11.43%
DAL in 5
2.86%
1 2.86%
DAL in 4
0%
0 0%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFFS: WC 1st Rnd - (2) LAC (4-2) vs. (7) DAL (2-4) | DAL Eliminated
The Houston station, also reporting the Rockets game being postponed. It showed Russell Westbrook talking to Chris Paul. The reporter indicated the plan to reschedule but then opined....or the games might not be rescheduled at all. I think I am hearing players have left the bubble. I am trying to wrap my head around how I would feel if this is it. 

I will start with this, that loss last night cannot take away our two wins, no matter how many points they scored or how loudly they celebrated. But, this shooting and the predictable response may have just taken away our teams chance to get them back.

Another thought: Chris Webber just stated that the players know this will not change anything ......but continued, this is still the right response with something to the effect, young black men, you must continue to be part of the change for the change to happen. 

My take, it is certainly understandable to hope that this boycott might be the straw that broke the camels back, at least toward the change of police actions in shooting black men. I would suppose that that proverbial straw may happen at some point.
This Reunion Rowdie says the AAC needs "Luka's Lunatics" for the Luka/KP and gang era.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PLAYOFFS: WC 1st Rnd - (2) LAC (3-2) vs. (7) DAL (2-3) | RC not optimistic about KP - by Reunion Mav Old - 08-26-2020, 07:18 PM