Poll: Is NBA officiating systemically rigged
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes! Overall it is obvious!
61.54%
16 61.54%
No! Certainly not!
11.54%
3 11.54%
I am not sure about it.
26.92%
7 26.92%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is NBA officiating systemically rigged?
@"Reunion Mav": Sorry, but I disagree. Wrong travel calls, which are very close, should not be made against the offensive player in any case. Offensive fouls with pushing off with extended arm/elbow on the drive should be called on both sides or on neither side. When refs don't call this kind of move on Kawhi EVER but on Dallas players, I feel betrayed. The same goes for taking charges. Mavs players were often set but didn't get the call - they even got a blocking foul a lot of times. But Harrell and other Clippers don't have to be set to get the call. They just run over to the side where the drive happens, haven't even arrived yet, are not set at all and get the call. I'm speaking of obvious calls, not close ones. 17-2 obviously wrong calls in favour of one team in 1 and a half games is no prove, but a huge indication to me that something is wrong systemically, meaning the refs are told to favour a team or have some other kind of motivation.

Which human factors do you mean?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is NBA officiating systemically rigged? - by Time Machine Dirk - 08-26-2020, 12:36 PM