Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 111, Clippers 154
I agree with most of what's been said in this thread and I have my issues with the refs, with the Clippers'd demeanor and with the problems arising due to KP's injury but come on: Our defense was a total embarassement and it's the primary reason we lost. Period. I know we are not a defensive team and our strategy usually is to outgun the opponent but I have seldom seen anything like this.

KP will hepl tremendously and if he can't come back, this series is over for sure. If he comes back, we still have an outside shot. But the other guys need to step it up big time. I assume guys are probably gassed and rattled and that's the reason for the lack of effort in game 5. I understand all that and the other issues being raised don't help at all. But you#ve got to bring energy, rebounding and hustle and we did not.

Very disappointed in the effort, since we can do better (see game 4). But I know this is rather a sign of bodies not being able, not of the mind not being ready.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 111, Clippers 154 - by meistermatze - 08-26-2020, 09:24 AM