Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.5 pt RAPTOR & 8.5 Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
41.67%
5 41.67%
Clippers
58.33%
7 58.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF GAME 5: DAL (2-3) @ LAC (3-2) | 111-154 loss
(08-25-2020, 10:32 AM)aguiar95 Wrote: If KP doesn't play, I'm sensing a double team on Luka and we being frustrated with the role players.

Ya but if that's the way it plays out then that's the way it plays out. I think at this point the Clips might stop guarding Maxi at all on the 3 point line. Mavs still have guys like Curry that generate a lot of space. Clippers can and should throw everything they have at Luka. Again I think its easier said than done. Luka is so good he tends to figure out how to handle different situations. Rick as well.

I worry ab how to stop Harrell on one end who was getting anything he wanted and then the Clips had success going small. Mavs still won the game but by the skin of their teeth. Also with such a small rotation the Mavs were exhausted from late in the 4th quarter through OT.

I would like to see more Boban in this game. I think he presents a real problem for the Clips at both ends.

The good news is though it hurts the Mavs morale to an extent they are not going to use KP being out as an excuse. They are going to compete to win no matter what.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PLAYOFF GAME 5: DAL (2-2) @ LAC (2-2) | Aug 25, 8 pm | Mavs 7.0 pt dogs - by StepBackJay - 08-25-2020, 11:42 AM