Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 122, Clippers 130
(08-22-2020, 09:21 AM)hakeemfan Wrote:
(08-22-2020, 09:14 AM)mavsluvr Wrote:
(08-22-2020, 08:18 AM)meistermatze Wrote: First question: I almost can't read mavsluvrs opening posts in these threads - do I have to change something in my settings of display?
meister, 

Try scrolling down as far as you can. There is a button on the bottom right-hand corner of the screen that contains a choice of light theme and dark (mobile) theme. Select light theme, and push the Go button beside it. 

Hopefully, that will help.

I have the same issue and have to go to my laptop to read or switch to light mode and switch right back as I hate the light mode. It is always just the first post of the recaps. Subsequent replies and posts show up fine even on the dark theme.
Numerous people have commented on this issue. Not sure why it is happening. Glad you figured it out, hf.

(08-22-2020, 08:18 AM)meistermatze Wrote: Overall, I think Kawhi was just too much to handle, especially essentially playing without Luka who, by his standards, had a no show. I know he almost recorded a triple double which is impressive but not surprising to us anymore, but like you said, the Clippers got to him.
I probably should have noted that Luka in fact did achieve a triple-double (13/10/10), and became the first Mav ever to have a triple-double in the playoffs. So, even on an off night, he was setting records. Just wow.

Luka was getting beaten up pretty badly -- jabbed in the eye, hit in the face, what have you, and the refs were doing little to protect him. In addition, the Clips were guarding him a little differently, focusing on cutting off the passing lanes, and I think it may have thrown him off a little.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 122, Clippers 130 - by mavsluvr - 08-22-2020, 09:49 AM