Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt RAPTOR & 5.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
40.00%
4 40.00%
Clippers
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF GAME 3 (1st Rnd): LAC (2-1) @ DAL (1-2) | 122-130 loss (Luka injured)
(08-21-2020, 10:57 AM)michaeltex Wrote: IMO, the Clips are going to come out and try to make a statement that they are a lot better than they showed on Wednesday, so don't be surprised if there is a big lead early in the game. Dal will have to keep playing their game and work back into contention as the game progresses. 

I think this could be another nail-biter, but if the Mavs pull it off they will have proven that they can take best shot of what many consider a main title contender and still win. THAT will really boost their confidence for the rest of the series.

Even if they don't win the series, making it competitive will help the recruitment effort during the FA window.
Agreed.   I think the Clippers will come out and get up on the Mavs to start the game and try to pressure Luka and create turnovers so that they can get an early lead. If the mavs can weather that storm early on, then  I think they have a good chance to win this game.  I also think perhaps the Mavs should have another guard bring the ball up on a number of possessions during this game, just to mix things up.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PLAYOFF GAME 3 (1st Rnd): LAC (1-1) @ DAL (1-1) | Aug 21, 8 pm | Mavs 4.5 pt dogs - by mtrot - 08-21-2020, 06:20 PM