Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 127, Clippers 114
(08-20-2020, 05:02 AM)omahen Wrote: - I am not sure why RC singled Wright that way. To me, it didn't look like he played well. Offensively he was mostly bad with three turnovers, stupid three pointer and aimless dribling followed by a pass to guarded teammate with a couple of seconds left. Defensively I also didn't notice anything game changing. Did I miss something? Was the speach to boost Wright confidence (we really need him playing well)? Or was it a sales pitch? Smile

I remember Wright shooting a threepointer when he was open - without hesitating as he does so often. Maybe they've talked about that before the game, maybe Rick told him, the team needs him stepping up, maybe Rick liked what he saw in this regard (even if the threepointer was missed).

I'm speculating massively here, but a lot of Wrights problems in contributing as a Mav seem to be in his head. If this could be worked out somehow, he could actually be the positive presence we all hoped to see.

Good win for the Mavs, it 's a series now. Looking forward to game 3!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 127, Clippers 114 - by Jannemann2 - 08-20-2020, 06:50 AM