Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 6.0 pt RAPTOR & 6.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
62.50%
5 62.50%
Clippers
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF GAME 2 (1st Rnd): DAL (1-1) @ LAC (1-1) | 127-114 win
What a great team effort today, just amazing. Good defense, good rebounding, taking care of the ball with just 9 turnovers and "role players" really stepped up offensively. Luka started and bench finished. Wow! Not much they could improve, a couple of missed FT too many, a couple of stupid and-ones, but that's it. Got nervous in last 5 minutes but managed to safely finish, also thanks to Clippers missing some open looks. Clippers were really cold offensively (also good D by Mavs). First half I was saying to myself - damn their team is deeeeep. George was cold but there was Jackson hitting 3 threes, Morris being his excellent self and Williams the 6th man of the year performance. Still, it wasn't enough.

I am even more pissed of at game1 refs. It COULD have been 2-0 at this point! 

(08-19-2020, 11:07 PM)Tyler Wrote: I think there's about a 100% chance Burke gets JJB's roster spot next season. He's earned it.

He should get Wrights spot. Burke was just excellent. Trying hard on defense while being smart and efficient on offense, taking the advantage of mismatches Clippers were offering (like Green guarding him). Wright is so lost offensively for most of the time, it is painfull to watch.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PLAYOFF GAME 2 (1st Rnd): DAL (1-1) @ LAC (1-1) | 127-114 win - by omahen - 08-19-2020, 11:22 PM