Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 110, Clippers 118
My 0,02$: 

1) Although the whole KP ejection was very unfortunate and might have cost us the game, we can´t complain about the officiating. The refs did exactly what the rulebook says. This being insane and ridiculous is not on the refs, but on the league office. 

2) Big time kudos to RC for noticing that Josh Jackson is unplayable. Very good decision.

3) I was a big adovcate of starting Maxi beforehand, but now I´m not sure anymore. He did play great defense on Kawhi, but it also didn´t really matter. Kawhi is just a "bloody monster", but maybe you need Kleber to at least stop him from hitting 50. Obviously the offense did well, whenever they involved Zubac in the pick-and-roll. This just seems easier, when we play only one big. On the other hand who does guard Kawhi then?

4) Morris is the worst, the worst. Such a...

5) Overall I´m very confident. If we limit the turnovers (which is very hard against the Clippers) and can keep shooting well from three, we should stand a chance in game 2 too. Being competitive really is all you can ask IMO
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 110, Clippers 118 - by Thukydides - 08-18-2020, 08:20 AM