Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt RAPTOR & 6.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
4 50.00%
Clippers
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF GAME 1 (1st Rnd): DAL (0-1) @ LAC (1-0) | 110-118 loss
(08-17-2020, 11:56 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Thought that a short TV/internet break would help but I am still angry. Mavs had a legit chance to steal game one.

Yeah, refs really did this one badly. I could accept if the T would be given in a heat of a moment, immediately. But they went to look at the monitor, knowing he already got one, and they gave him another. That is beyond weak. You just don't call that in such an important game. 

Even weaker will be league explaining how call was perfectly according to the rules.

Too bad we will be dealing with this stupid call. There are still a lot of things Mavs can improve. Hopefully Clippers can't Smile Overall, I liked the game and the approach. I can live with the silly mistakes, which there were too many off. This is learning. A will to fight and play defense, this is not, this you have to have.

(08-18-2020, 12:08 AM)hakeemfan Wrote: Wright, Justin Jackson, Maxi don’t inspire confidence

Maxi is a nice guy and I agree with you, too nice guy. Wright and Jackson should be gone in the offseason, and I think their minutes are indicating that.

This team needs a couple of enforcers like Beverly/Morris. It should be Maxi/DFS/MKG___ (insert role player name) running there protecting Luka, not KP. He showed he is tough, which I admire. But he is too important for this team to lose him this way.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PLAYOFF GAME 1 (1st Rnd): DAL (0-1) @ LAC (1-0) | 110-118 loss - by omahen - 08-18-2020, 12:10 AM