Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.5 pt RAPTOR dogs & 1.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
88.89%
8 88.89%
Rockets
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 68: HOU (41-24) @ DAL (40-28) | 149-153 OT loss
As far as concerns over coaching goes, this is the second best offense in history with a roster that should probably be about 7th- 10th in any given season. The overachieving is mostly coaching. The coach also is one of the very few with a ring. There’s absolutely no way the Mavs can upgrade there. I’d focus on needed roster changes. I want to see how he team responds today, but am concerned they could go something like 3-5 i in the restart and 0-4 against the Clips. A 3-9 finish to the season would lower my priors for next season to “ miss the playoffs.” There are several talented teams below the Mavs in the West. The Mavs need to separate now, or they’ll regress next season and Luka will walk first chance he gets. That’s why I consider Friday’s loss as potentially the worst regular season loss in franchise history. It could start a chain reaction of negative events. Today is a must win game. Mavs must play the bubble season at least at 500, including playoffs, to stay on track.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 68: HOU (41-24) @ DAL (40-28) | 149-153 OT loss - by ThisIStheYear - 08-02-2020, 11:26 AM