Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 109, Spurs 119
Luka throwing the ball away in the last 2 minutes was the nail in the coffin. Mavs played uninspired for about 18 minutes of play beginning in the middle of the 3rd when they got up by 13.

To be as bad as we are in the clutch and still have a winning record like we do is incredible. It shows the potential of this team but also points out just how young we are. 

Luka can drop 38 points, but still make game losing mistakes. I hope Luka gets it together come playoff time and turns into the wonderboy like he did in the Euroloeague playoffs. 

Also KP with another stinker. It was bound to happen. I'm not worried about that. What I am worried about is that we can't get Luka and KP to go off consistently. We saw their potential against NOP last week. If we get that every game there are few, if any, teams that can stop them.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 109, Spurs 119 - by SleepingHero - 03-11-2020, 11:08 AM