Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 5.5 pt RAPTOR & 5.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
4 100.00%
Pacers
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 65: IND (39-25) @ DAL (39-26) | 109-112 loss
(03-08-2020, 09:32 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: Lee is a way better defender/rebounder than JJ. JJ can bring more to the game offensively when he's finally engaged and whatnot but he's terrible defensively and on the boards. Brokoff was a better team defender/rebounder than him. I love JJ just as much as the next guy but he is an offensive player only who lately has been struggling. 

What I dont get is why we didn't try more Boban or WCS when it became obvious KP was having a rough night as was Maxi. That said.... if we just make our 8FTs we missed, we win tonight. If we had more energy on the boards after forcing a miss and didn't shoot 40+ 3s we win. This team is unfortunately most likely going to be an easy out for whoever we play given that the refs don't seem to be able to recognize fouls against Luka/KP, we cant make FTs, dont create decent midrange shots and knock em down and fall in love with 3s and can't create/knock down consistent shots when the defense tightens up or refs are being blind. Hopefully Curry/KP/Brunson/Delon can fix that as can Boban/WCS/MKG with screening/post play but I'm not sure they'll get used properly.

There is not a single stat that backs up Lee is a better rebounder his best per 36 was 4.5 Jackson career per 36 is 4.8.
This year Jackson is avg a rebound more a game.

Lee is awful defense just watch he can't stay in front of anyone Jackson solid defender on wings but he as to guard 4 most of the time.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 65: IND (39-25) @ DAL (39-26) | 109-112 loss - by bartlettbear - 03-09-2020, 05:32 AM