Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 game segment at 60/new playoff run projections
We are now 6-3 PASB. We are getting better at home. KP is playing like the Max player we have been waiting for. KP and Luka are rapidly building chemistry. We have successfully fended off the teams from behind this past week. The New Orleans game was a particularly good playoff run type of win. This is pretty good so far. 

I agree bartlettbear that Houston is a great target. I think we are well prepared to defend their small ball though honestly I have been impressed with how they have played. Not happy but impressed. We will see how they handle KP. I suspect they can't do it and Luka has played some of his best games against them. 

The Clippers may have showed us how to play this new Houston team. The Lakers last night found a scheme that worked against Antetokoumpo (sp?). I see some valuable film sessions in our teams future. 

Wasn't it great that Skin's interview with Courtney Lee after the game last night showed Coach God Shamgod with Lee and lee praising him. We loved it when he came here and apparently, he is still doing some great work behind the scenes. 

I love how this team continues to have guys come out of the ashes and rise up. Last night it was Lee and Justin Jackson. That I attribute to GREAT team chemistry. That was evident when they got together to work out before the season and it continues to be evident. That is also evident in the very numerous ways this team has been getting better at weaknesses all season long. Several improvements really showed in the New Orleans game. As well, we have played superbly when guys have been out all season long. If we get healthy....well it could get very exciting around here. 

Let's get a win against Indiana to get to 7-3 PASB then beat the Spurs Tuesday on National TV to sweep them and start an 8-2 or 9-1 stretch. That would help us close on some teams.
This Reunion Rowdie says the AAC needs "Luka's Lunatics" for the Luka/KP and gang era.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10 game segment at 60/new playoff run projections - by Reunion Mav Old - 03-07-2020, 10:48 AM