Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 127, Pelicans 123
NBA radio today on Sirious/XM (sp?) Justin Termini and Eddy Johnson: Long segment on the 5 under 24 stars in the game last night being a great example of the NBA is in good hands. They continued that the Mavericks are probably better set for a future title run than the Pelicans because our Big 2 are superior to their big 3 of Zion, Jrue Holiday and Brandon Ingrum. They also said positive things about Ball for them and Seth and THJ for us. 

They went on for several minutes about Luka and KP though they took what I call bogus credit for Carlisle having KP do more than shoot threes, they redeemed themselves by making numerous points (mostly what we already know) about how good these two are and that unlike the other duos in the West, they have ample room to improve to a championship winning duo. 

They next talked about how great of a place the Mavs and the city of Dallas and owner Mark Cuban have made Dallas as a destination city. That might be news to us based on past level of success but they foresee top free agents having nothing but positive thoughts about playing with our Duo, playing for Rick Carlisle and owner Mark Cuban learning his lesson and being more aggressive in bringing in top free agents to fill out this team. 

I listen to NBA radio most days. If you have it, I recommend checking in though some days I turn off the talking heads when they really have nothing to say. Today, they were all excited about last nights game. So am I.
This Reunion Rowdie says the AAC needs "Luka's Lunatics" for the Luka/KP and gang era.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 127, Pelicans 123 - by Reunion Mav Old - 03-05-2020, 07:25 PM