Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 127, Pelicans 123
(03-05-2020, 06:59 AM)Thukydides Wrote: 2. DFS was atrocious early guarding Ingram. Maybe we caught a break with his injury. Especially mind boggling to me was MKG not taking over the task in the few minutes he played. Mavs are super high on DFS´ defense and I don´t get why. If only we had a good wing defender, who can knock down a shot from time to time. Sky would be the limit.

I feel bad for DFS, but I liked what happened with the rotations because he was out. It was very interesting and I think possibly very good for the team long term.

(03-05-2020, 06:59 AM)Thukydides Wrote: 7. Still I´m of the opinion that WCS needs to play more. He was solid and Luka loves a dynamic role man.

Yes, WCS is very helpful to either Luka or Seth when he sets picks. BUT KP needs to continue to get better and better at that. The more KP learns how to be a roll man.....WATCH OUT. He and Luka will dominate this league if they can perfect their chemistry in the pick and roll. It is not even close to what Luka and DP had at this point.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 127, Pelicans 123 - by Kammrath - 03-05-2020, 08:07 AM