Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 127, Pelicans 123
Thanks luvr! My few observations:

1. No words for Maxi, he was special. I wonder, why he struggles with defending Jokic though as Zion seems to me harder to guard. Is it only the size?

2. DFS was atrocious early guarding Ingram. Maybe we caught a break with his injury. Especially mind boggling to me was MKG not taking over the task in the few minutes he played. Mavs are super high on DFS´ defense and I don´t get why. If only we had a good wing defender, who can knock down a shot from time to time. Sky would be the limit.

3. Can we have Frank Jackson´s stats against the Mavs? He always seems to play super well against us.

4. Delon Wright always is good, when he doesn´t need to do a lot of playmaking. Just take some unexpected drives to the rim, get some steals and hit some catch and shoot threes.

5. Right now I feel very comfortable giving KP the ball for a buzzer beater. Really liked the look he generated.

6. Anyone else thinks Seth should have taken a three when he was wide open with 12 sec left in regulation? Obviously you can´t really justify taking the shot, but it would have been awesome, as it would have made it a five point lead.

7. Still I´m of the opinion that WCS needs to play more. He was solid and Luka loves a dynamic role man.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 127, Pelicans 123 - by Thukydides - 03-05-2020, 06:59 AM