Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 111, Wolves 91
Thanks mavsluvr. I look forward to your thread each game. As for the bench, my first thought was how important Jalen Brunson turned out to be followed by how much less effective JJ Barea has been able to be with this group. 

The return of Brunson, if he is still effective with his shoulder and WCS offers hope. They both do good things that could earn some amount of minutes during this playoff run and the playoffs. 

I did notice that Delon Wright did what Rick asked him to do; run the offense, with much success from the point of the overall offense. Passing the ball to KP looked a lot like passing the ball to Dirk always did: guaranteed assist. He has been totally unable to run the bench groups offense lately so using him with the starters was a great idea to try. We need one of our more physically gifted small guys to contribute so if this works out, great! Young Mr. Wright would not be the first Maverick player to be a bit lost who later found himself. My point is .... we need Delon Wright to contribute.

Great points above. Keep it up.
This Reunion Rowdie says the AAC needs "Luka's Lunatics" for the Luka/KP and gang era.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 111, Wolves 91 - by Reunion Mav Old - 03-02-2020, 03:22 PM