Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 118, Heat 126
Honestly I think Luka's hand was what lost us the game. It seemed like the entire time he could never get comfortable and was in constant pain, which affected how he moved on offense. Despite that, him with Curry/KP/Kleber was a lethal lineup that seemed like the only thing that worked tonight.

It's only fitting that another Luka injury happened on a play that wasn't called a foul. Luka gets hit more than any other star player in the league. 

Curry was a monster. Without him we would've gotten blown out. Speaking of monsters, this dude Duncan Robinson is the real deal. He is one of the only players for me that reminds me of Steph Curry from range. Just can pull up from anywhere, anytime, and it has a good chance of going in. 

The bench let us down again, and we're really feeling the lack of depth. I feel like DFS has disappeared on the offensive side of the court recently. He hasn't been making shots and he hasn't been getting many opportunities. MKG put up another foreboding performance on the offensive side of the court in his limited minutes. He had 2 great defensive possessions followed with a puzzling travel and a whole bunch of nothing on the other side of the court.  

On the flip side Iggy, a player that the Mavs were rumored to get that would've filled MKG's role, put up 4 points on 2/4 FG's, 3 rebounds, with some great defense and was +13 on the court. Ouch.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 118, Heat 126 - by SleepingHero - 02-29-2020, 01:38 PM